BioAnalytical Principal Investigator, LC-MS/MSCovance Inc. - Indianapolis, IN
Job Overview Covance Bio Analytical Principal Investigator, LC-MS/MS Play a pivotal role in the drug development process and grow your career Are you interested in making a real scientific impact through your everyday work? Would you enjoy working in a team-focused environment as you explore unique career opportunities? If you are looking for a company where you can gain exposure to a wide variety of science and explore a multitude of career paths across the drug development spectrum, consider working at Covance as a Bioanalytical PI or Lead Scientist.
In this non-lab role, you ar responsible for the scientific and regulatory integrity of all studies.
You will lead and direct scientific work to support BioA external methods and projects while ensuring that client programs meet regulatory requirements and defined milestones along the drug development pathway.
You will also be expected to:
* Serve asa scientific lead fornon-regulated, GLP-regulated, and GCP-regulated studies * Evaluate data and tables to ensure regulatory guidelines and expectations are met * Leadscientific investigationsand efforts to troubleshoot and solve assay problems * Serve as the scientific point of contact for the client * Work with the client to determine project requirements This position is located out of our Indianapolis, Indiana facility.
Relocation assistance is available.
What were looking for.
Bio Analytical Lead Scientists are the most successful at Covance with:
* At least aMaster'sdegree in science or a related field * A minimum of4years ofrelated lab experienceor a higher level of education may be substituted for experience * Expertise with LC-MS/MS instrumentation * Strong working knowledge of currentregulatory guidelines (GLP, GCP) * Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and manage a workload for large and complex projects * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail Thrive personally and professionally at Covance Working at Covance, youll continue to grow in our learning-based culture so youll know how to expertly respond and adapt as the industry continues to evolve.
Here, youll put your education to work as you play a meaningful role in advancing healthcare.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
This includes 21 days of personal time off, 7 paid holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Why Lead Scientists choose to work at Covance * Make a direct impact in the lives of patients * Access to a variety of studies and top notch laboratory instrumentation * Partner with and learn from supportive colleagues and industry leaders * Open up new opportunities for career growthrelated to scientific and regulatory leadership Get to know Covance Covance, the drug development business of Lab Corp, is the worlds most comprehensive drug development services company.
Because of our broad experience, from early research to commercialization, our more than 20,0 employees from across the globe are in a unique position to supply insights that go above and beyond testing.
Our teams impact on healthcare is remarkable.
Through their everyday work theyve supported 100% of the top 50 drugs on the market and all the oncology drugs approved in 2016.And, because we span the drug development spectrum, youll directly impact a wide-range of initiatives as you explore unique career paths and discover your extraordinary potential.
Education/Qualifications * Master'sdegree in science or a related fieldpreferred Experience * A minimum of4years ofrelated lab experienceor a higher level of education may be substituted for experience * Expertise with LC-MS/MS instrumentation * Strong working knowledge of currentregulatory guidelines (GLP, GCP) * Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and manage a workload for large and complex projects * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
9 days 17 hours ago
applyBioAnalytical Principal Investigator, LC-MS/MS Covance Inc. - Indianapolis, IN, United States
Covance, with headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey, is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, with annual revenues greater than $2 billion, employees in more than 60 countries, and more than 12,000 employees worldwide.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Bioanalytical Programme Manager
- Principal Scientist II
South San Francisco, CA
- Research Scientist
- Research Scientist, DMPK
View More Jobs in Indianapolis, IN:
- View More Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More BioAnalytical Principal Investigator LC MS MS Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
- More Covance Inc. Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
View More Jobs in Indiana:
- View More Jobs in Indiana
- More BioAnalytical Principal Investigator LC MS MS Jobs in Indiana
- More Covance Inc. Jobs in Indiana