Billing Resolution Specialist - Military veterans preferredWindstream Communications. - Arab, AL
I. Position Objective
To analyze and resolve complex billing and financial issues and function as an integral member of the Service Credit Analyst department. The Service Credit Analyst is a customer-focused individual whose key responsibilities include processing of billing and financial issues and achieving sound financial decisions designed to protect the company bottom line while preserving the customer relationship. The Service Credit Analyst is expected to be a resident expert in all company products and services and be proficient in all pertinent operating systems. This individual is expected to possess the ability to assimilate large volumes of information into accurate and appropriate conclusions and to look beyond surface level assumptions and findings. This individual is expected to possess the ability to assume a global approach to resolution up to and including customer's financial status, history, and the costs of delivering service.
II. This position requires the ability to analyze a reported billing issue and determine (1) if an issue exists; (2) the nature of the issue: (3) if issue is in need of correction; and (4) corrective measures needed to achieve resolution with the customer. The Service Credit Analyst is granted credit/debit authority and is held accountable for the correct calculation and application of credits/debits to the customers' accounts. This position often involves working difficult and complex issues spanning large timeframes and multiple accounts.
III. To respond efficiently and effectively to internal and external customer inquiries relative to contract terms. The Service Credit Analyst has responsibilities for handling negotiating/settling service credit disputes. This position requires knowledge of company products and services; understanding of all versions of Customer Service Agreements (CSA) and regulatory requirements regarding contracts; and a proficiency in all pertinent operating systems.
The Service Credit Analyst will be tasked with professionally handling all internal & external customer inquiries. This individual is expected to serve as an educator as they provide contract, process & procedural information. Settlement resolution requires the ability to weigh all factors in order to achieve a fair and equitable solution for the customer while protecting both revenue and costs for WindstreamThe Service Credit Analyst must be familiar with other departments and their processes and procedures in order to properly utilize their resources to efficiently resolve issues. The position requires the ability to process high volumes of billing tickets with both efficiency and accuracy, and the analyst must be able to produce high-quality work in a production environment.The position requires strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task. The analyst must be able to balance new influx of work with current workload, always ensuring prompt response to new inquiries. The position requires the ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written, with customers as well as internal and external groups. The Service Credit Analyst position will entail the escalation and or working of escalated and expedited tickets. This individual will monitor aged tickets inside and outside the department and will assist in gaining resolution/closure.
IV. This position requires customer contact during the research process and the analyst must possess superior customer service skills. The Service Credit Analyst must be able to professionally and confidently explain their findings to the customer and thoroughly document all pertinent systems so that anyone can clearly follow their research and resolution. This position requires the ability to accept ownership of an issue until resolution is achieved.The Service Credit must be flexible with scheduling and must be able to handle all types of calls and professionally respond to challenging and often confrontational customers. V. Position Activities:
1. Thoroughly analyze and resolve billing and contract compliance issues/situations.2. Be familiar with accounting principles involving debit/credits/refunds and be able to use regulatory requirements for appropriate handling.3. Process high volumes of tickets efficiently and accurately.4. Be able to multi-task and juggle large volume of work-in-progress.5. Be proficient in all pertinent systems (current and archived) as well as be able to retrieve and interpret appropriate documents stored on company network.6. Be able to negotiate settlements with customers using variety of factors including usage costs, circuit costs, tenure, payment history, contract term, risk, etc.7. Understand departmental metrics for position and strive to meet/exceed established quality/productivity metrics.8. Be proficient in Excel to calculate, display and explain credit/debit calculations.9. Handle challenging and sometimes confrontational situations.10. Be able to escalate customers appropriately or handle escalations as the need arises..11. Be able to explain deviations from customer expectations to customers.12. Perform other related duties as may be required.Arab AL 8830 US Hwy 231 (6832)8830 US Hwy 231 PO Box 1301 Arab, 35016
13 days 16 hours ago
applyBilling Resolution Specialist - Military veterans preferred Windstream Communications. - Arab, AL, United States
Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN) is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. The company's corporate headquarters is in Little Rock, Ark. Windstream Holdings, Inc. provides communications and technology solutions in the United States. The company offers managed services and cloud computing services to businesses, as well as broadband, voice, and video services to consumers primarily in rural markets. Its primary business service offerings include integrated voice and data services, multi-site networking, data center services, managed services, high-speed Internet, voice services, and carrier services.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Closeout Specialist I - Military veterans preferred
- Custody & Fund Services \u2013 Client Service Manager - ...
- HR SSC Third Party Labor Senior Associate - Military veteran...
- Expert Concierge Griffin Club - Military veterans preferred
- Data Solutions Associate - IOS - Military veterans preferred
View More Jobs in Arab, AL:
- View More Jobs in Arab, AL
- More Billing Resolution Specialist Military veterans preferred Jobs in Arab, AL
- More Military Jobs in Arab, AL
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in Arab, AL
View More Jobs in Alabama:
- View More Jobs in Alabama
- More Billing Resolution Specialist Military veterans preferred Jobs in Alabama
- More Military Jobs in Arab, AL
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in Alabama