BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVEPool Corporation - Dallas, TX
Company OverviewPOOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale
distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and
related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP
Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors
Inc., we operate in more than 350 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly
3,500 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales
Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture
that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a
community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. Why
POOLCORP? Because it s a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you ll
find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities
to support your career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is
further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package.
And, the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full
time, part time and seasonal positions. At POOLCORP, we strive to
employ only the very best. So, end your job search here at POOLCORP
Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life! Business Development
RepresentativeThe Business Development Representative identifies and
negotiates strategic relationships with current customers and develops
new business relationships.
* Prospects for potential new clients within our target market;
* Pool & Spa Retailers
* Pool Builders
* Pool & Spa Maintenance firms
* Cold Calls on, and markets to, prospective clients.
* Follows up and qualifies sales leads.
* Makes professional presentations on products and programs.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key customer personnel.
* Identifies client needs.
* Provides quotes and product data as needed by customers.
* Closes sales and follows through to assure appropriate delivery.
* Supports Operations and A/R efforts.
* Works with Sales Center, Regional and Divisional managers to grow
* Completes internal reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in professional-level
* A proven track record of successful sales in a wholesale
* Ability to cold call on prospective clients.
* A strong knowledge of one or more of the following product lines:
pool related equipment, plumbing supplies, tile, decking, exterior
lighting, patio furniture, construction materials, building
supplies, chemicals, landscaping / irrigation supplies, HVAC
supplies or similar tangible goods.
* Willingness and ability to travel to service this area.
* Occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
* Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office WORD and
* Knowledge of AMP or similar customer management system preferred.
* Knowledge of Prelude or similar inventory control software
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
13 days 17 hours ago
applyBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE Pool Corporation - Dallas, TX, United States
Under the guidance of a seasoned management team, POOLCORP operates wholesale sales centers through three networks: SCP Distributors LLC; Superior Pool Products LLC; and Horizon Distributors Inc.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Business Development Representative
- Software Business Development Representative
- Senior Business Development Rep Carrollton Springs
- Senior Business Development Rep - Carrollton Springs
- Business Development Representative - Plano
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Pool Corporation Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE Jobs in Texas
- More Pool Corporation Jobs in Texas