Automotive Quality/Functional Safety Manager - GlobalMaxim Integrated Products - Chandler, AZ
Requisition Number 4336BR
External Posting Title Automotive Quality/Functional Safety Manager - Global
Time Type Full time
Pay Rate Type Salary
Work Shift Regular - Salaried
Country United States
Locations Chandler, AZ
Minimum Degree Required Bachelors Degree
Career Level Manager - Experienced (5 years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that its our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
As Manager, QA, the individual will be required to interface with Maxim business units, support groups on dedicated
tasks related to product quality, product reliability, functional safety and risk assessment for automotive products
(hardware and software) designed by Maxim.
Responsibilities would include:
Develops and maintains constructive and strong working relationships in cooperation with the customer, the business units, and Maxims internationally located quality assurance groups to engage, influence and lead across geographies
Supporting the product design groups, business units by successfully developing products according to ISO26262 standards for safety applications. The ISO26262 is to be followed for hardware and software development equally
Assisting automotive software development and assessment of development projects based on Automotive SPICE
Moderation of risk assessments (e.g. FMEA) during hardware and software development phases
Performing and calculating product reliability prediction based on international standards
Holds self and teams accountable for higher performance standards and expectations in support of business and development goals and strategies
Managing and developing a strong automotive quality team composed of engineers
Planning and performing trainings on specific Standards like ISO26262, ASPICE, etc., as well as internal procedures
- B.S. / ****. degree in electrical/electronic or related technical field
- 5 years quality experience in semiconductor business area in product development, including software and hardware design
- Fluency in English, additional language is a plus
- A comprehensive understanding of quality and reliability methodologies and standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE, etc.
- A throughout understanding of automotive semiconductor requirements
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Relocation Assistance Available Yes
Visa Sponsorship Available Yes
Removal Date 07/02/2018
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
17 days 22 hours ago
applyAutomotive Quality/Functional Safety Manager - Global Maxim Integrated Products - Chandler, AZ, United States
At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to market faster.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Product Specialist
- Product Specialist
- Biotech Integrated Solutions Sales Manager - Southern Califo...
- Contracts Specialist
View More Jobs in Chandler, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Automotive Quality Functional Safety Manager Global Jobs in Chandler, AZ
- More Maxim Integrated Products Jobs in Chandler, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More Automotive Quality Functional Safety Manager Global Jobs in Arizona
- More Maxim Integrated Products Jobs in Arizona