Associate District Manager (Southeast Territory) JobCorning Incorporated - Tewksbury, MA
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
As a leading developer, manufacturer, and global supplier of scientific laboratory products for 100 years, Corning’s Life Sciences segment collaborates with researchers seeking new approaches to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and compress timelines in the drug discovery process. Using unique expertise in the fields of materials science, surface science, optics, biochemistry and biology, the segment provides innovative solutions that improve productivity and enable breakthrough discoveries.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed sales budget for the territory.
• Build strong relationships with customers and distributors
• Implement aggressive growth driven programs with distribution
• Work as a team with other account managers
• Build relationships with all internal functional groups
• Create, implement, and maintain a sales plan that meets or exceeds performance requirements
• Know your products and channel/market/customer dynamics/drivers
• Manage all facets of responsibilities within the framework of Corning’s values
• 25-50 % travel
• Position will be remote
• Position may cover several states in subset of SE territory from Maryland to Florida.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
• 40 hours
• Bachelors required. Life Sciences degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience within the Life Science industry.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proficient computer/data analysis skills (Excel, Outlook E-Mail, Word, Power Point).
• Previous sales experience with record of meeting or exceeding sales budget
• Proficient in distribution channel management.
• Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• Business skills – financial analysis (sales analysis, trend reporting, usage reporting, pricing analysis).
• Organization skills – planning/time management
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excel at remote work/supervision
• Prior leadership or management experience.
• Good presentation skills.
• Proficiency with SalesForce.com
• Ability to use and navigate the Corning Life Science’s Customer Relationship Management database.
• Creative promotional and account management approaches.
• Ability to perform with minimal direct supervisory intervention.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Coaching skills
This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Apply online at:
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
15 days 18 hours ago
applyAssociate District Manager (Southeast Territory) Job Corning Incorporated - Tewksbury, MA, United States
Corning Incorporated manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (LCDs) that are used primarily in notebook computers, flat panel desktop monitors, and LCD televisions. The Optical Communications segment manufactures optical fiber and cable, and hardware and equipment products comprising cable assemblies, fiber optic hardware and connectors, optical components and couplers, closures, network interface devices, and other accessories. The Environmental Technologies segment manufactures ceramic substrates and filter products for emissions control in mobile and stationary, and gasoline and diesel applications. The Specialty Materials segment manufactures products that provide approximately 150 material formulations for glass, glass ceramics, and fluoride crystals. The Life Sciences segment develops, manufactures, and supplies scientific laboratory products, such as general labware and equipment, as well as specialty surfaces, media, and reagents for cell culture research, bioprocessing, genomics, drug discovery, microbiology, and chemistry. This segment also develops and produces various technologies, including the Corning Epic technology for screening; the Corning HYPER platform of vessels for cell yields; Corning Microcarriers for cell scale-up, therapy, and vaccine applications; Corning CellBIND, Matrigel, BioCoat, and Synthemax II surfaces; and Corning stemgro media. Corning Incorporated has strategic collaboration agreement with World Kitchen, LLC. The company was formerly known as Corning Glass Works and changed its name to Corning Incorporated in April 1989. Corning Incorporated was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Associate District Manager (Southeast Territory)
- Retail Aftermarket Account Manager Southeast
View More Jobs in Tewksbury, MA:
- View More Jobs in Tewksbury, MA
- More Associate District Manager (Southeast Territory) Job Jobs in Tewksbury, MA
- More Sales Jobs in Tewksbury, MA
- More Corning Incorporated Jobs in Tewksbury, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Associate District Manager (Southeast Territory) Job Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Sales Jobs in Tewksbury, MA
- More Corning Incorporated Jobs in Massachusetts