Assistant Property Administrator IMoog Inc. - East Aurora, NY
Assistant Property Administrator I','182433','!*!
Moog Inc., a global, multi-billion dollar company, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our employees to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and a variety of industrial markets.At Moog:
We believe in honest, open and two-way communication
We value trust, respect, integrity & cooperation in everything we do
Performance really matters – for our people, customers & shareholders
You're provided opportunities for personal development and professional growth
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter to fill our opening for an
Assistant Property Administrator!
Under the general direction of the Property Administrator, this position is responsible for ensuring compliance to all government regulations and contractual obligations between Moog and its customers. This role is crucial in upholding compliance with the FAR, failure to comply could result in Government payment holdback or lost contract awards to Moog.
You'll be responsible for…
· Actively participate in Government and Customer Audits including pulling supporting documentation together, locating and verifying sample items are correctly identified and used only for the program they are accountable to, and responding to auditors inquiries.
· Tracking all aspects of government owned repair/refurb units from acquisition to disposition and maintain all documentation for audit traceability and reporting directly to the DCMA Government Property Administrator.
· Planning, organizing, performing and reporting results of the annual physical inventory of Government-owned Property, and reconciling the inventory results prior to submitting to the Government and Customers.
· Audit Certified Tool/Test Equipment lists for consistency and accuracy prior to entry into the Government Tool Database and submittal to Government and Customer Agencies. Includes uploading data into the Government IUID Registry.
· Using multiple Microsoft, Moog and Government software applications to extract data for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for submittal to the Government/Customers to meet contractual requirements.
· Ensures all movement/shipment of government property is accomplished as directed both internally and externally. Update status and locations of movements, including reporting any damage resulting from the movement to the owning agency.
· Responsible for all phases of disposal of government property, i.e. preparing government forms (including PCARSS entries) for reporting excess property to customers and government agencies, and following government disposition directions including destruction and demilitarization.
· Maintaining accurate official property records for all Government property which are audited by Government and Customer personnel.
· Provide direction to and work with temporaries who assist the incumbent.
· Responsible for reporting data into the Government IUID Registry.
To be considered for this role, you must have...
A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, plus 2-4 years in Government Property Administration; OR
An Associate’s Degree, plus 6-8 years of related experience (such as contracts)
· Knowledge and understanding of the FAR
· Strong administrative and organizational skills
· A meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
· The ability to multi task and prioritize
· Tact and persistence in dealing with personnel at all levels
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications
In order to be successful, we would like for you to have…
· Contracts background, experience in reading/accessing contract terms and conditions
· PCARSS, IRAPT/IUID registry knowledge and experience
· QMF knowledge and experience
· Fork truck certification / experience
· Ability to lift up to 70 Lbs.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!
Moog is an equal opportunities employer, with a performance culture that encourages people to achieve great things. Working with us can mean deeper satisfaction, better rewards and a good quality of life inside and outside of work.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
','','United States-New York-East Aurora','','Cost/Government Accounting (033)','Full Time - Regular','Full Time - Regular','Standard','Experienced','','Yes, 5 % of the Time','May 22, 2018','Assistant Property Administrator I
22 days 22 hours ago
applyAssistant Property Administrator I Moog Inc. - East Aurora, NY, United States
Over fifty years ago, we started as designer and supplier of aircraft and missile components. Today, our motion control technology enhances performance in a variety of markets and applications, from commercial aircraft cockpits, to power-generation turbines, to Formula One racing, to medical infusion systems.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Assistant Legal Counsel Ii
- Assistant Legal Counsel Ii
- Assistant Legal Counsel II
View More Jobs in East Aurora, NY:
- View More Jobs in East Aurora, NY
- More Assistant Property Administrator I Jobs in East Aurora, NY
- More Moog Inc. Jobs in East Aurora, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Assistant Property Administrator I Jobs in New York
- More Moog Inc. Jobs in New York