Assistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7Tyson Foods, Inc. - Albertville, AL
Assistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7
Assistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7
Back To Search
Nights Operatives Albertville AL Albertville Plant 35950
This position is responsible for ensuring that team members are properly trained on procedures to operate and or maintain machinery while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
1. Train and develop workforce, coordinates training, trains, and monitors trainees to assure quality of work and progression towards qualifications. 2. Ensure adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines while minimizing errors and safety risks. 3. Tracks tardiness, absenteeism, availability of trainees and observe behavior of Trainees while performing job and responds to potential problems towards the qualification process, and to ensure the safety of individuals. 4. Creates a variety of documents including One Point Lessons, Standard Operating Procedures, and various training materials. 5. Must be able to work and accomplish job tasks without constant supervision along with the ability to improve Team Member morale. 6. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned. 7. Trainer will have 8-13 Trainees qualifying at one time but will depend on the turnover rate and complexity of the process. 8. Physical requirements required to stand, and or walk, bend and or stoop for long periods. 9. Lift boxes or equipment over 40 pounds. 10. Sit at a computer and type for periods of time. 11. The flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities. 12. Equipment required to use forklifts, pallet jacks, push carts, scales,
3. Education Must have High School Diploma or GED. 4. Experience One year of related prior work experience in manufacturing or production. Familiar with production operations, organization policies, procedures and processes. 5. Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. 6. Communication skills communicate effectively both orally and in writing. 7. Computer skills Experience with Microsoft Excel or the ability to learn the software. 8. Computer literacy and the skill to operate specialized software related to departmental operations including Internet, spreadsheet, and word processing programs. 9. Recruitment will be from the following Alabama Counties Marshall, Dekalb, Etowah and Blount.
Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process.
What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Tyson Foods Jobs
5 days 17 hours ago
applyAssistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7 Tyson Foods, Inc. - Albertville, AL, United States
Tyson Foods, Inc., founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef and pork, the second-largest food production company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500. The company produces a wide variety of protein-based and prepared food products and is the recognized market leader in the retail and foodservice markets it serves. Tyson provides products and services to customers throughout the United States and more than 90 countries. The company has approximately 115,000 Team Members employed at more than 400 facilities and offices in the United States and around the world. Through its Core Values, Code of Conduct and Team Member Bill of Rights, Tyson strives to operate with integrity and trust and is committed to creating value for its shareholders, customers and Team Members. The company also strives to be faith-friendly, provide a safe work environment and serve as stewards of the animals, land and environment entrusted to it.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Albertville, AL:
- View More Jobs in Albertville, AL
- More Assistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7 Jobs in Albertville, AL
- More Tyson Foods, Inc. Jobs in Albertville, AL
View More Jobs in Alabama:
- View More Jobs in Alabama
- More Assistant Hourly Trainer Opr Class 7 Jobs in Alabama
- More Tyson Foods, Inc. Jobs in Alabama