Assistant Art Director, Global Promotions, Gap Global OnlineThe Gap Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Assistant Art Director, Global Promotions, Gap Global Online','222134','!*!
***** Strong candidate under consideration *****
The Assistant Art Director is responsible for leading the design execution for promotional campaigns within Gap Global Online, covering North America, Japan, and UK/Europe markets. This position requires a highly motivated and highly collaborative individual with a sharp attention to detail—someone who is not only an expert designer, but also a seasoned manager who loves to inspire and mentor junior designers. Candidates should possess a sophisticated visual style, and be well-versed in establishing and implementing seasonal look-and-feel standards. Creative work will include all interactive promotional content—emails, site messages, banners, disruptors, external placements—as well as other digital projects as assigned. Responsibilities:• Lead the overall look-and-feel for all weekly promotional work.• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging.• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, brand management, merchandising, marketing, creative technology and project management.• Manage design team—junior staff and freelancers—including daily workload and individual development. Set clear roles, responsibilities and expectations of all projects to ensure that the design output is brand appropriate, and all marketing requirements are completed on time, and with the highest standard possible, for both internal and external reviews.• Present work and communicate effectively to business partners and senior management.','!*!• Expert knowledge of latest web technologies and technology trends.
• Expert knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy and web specifications.
• Expert in idea generation, as well as collaboration with copy and photography creative partners.
• Must be detailed-oriented, well-organized and able to thrive in a fast, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong communication and management skills.
• Ability to apply user interface and interactive design best practices to projects.
• Strong knowledge of mobile usability and best practices. Responsive design experience extremely helpful (email and site).
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• BFA in Graphic Design or related area.
• Retail design experience is required.
• 6 years professional experience in web design or multimedia.
• 2-3 years management experience.
','US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO','','Full-time','Gap Headquarters','Marketing / PR','Debra Bullock','Debra_Bullock@gap.com','Assistant Art Director, Global Promotions, Gap Global Online']);
The Gap Inc.
applyAssistant Art Director, Global Promotions, Gap Global Online The Gap Inc. - San Francisco, CA, United States
View More Jobs in San Francisco, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- More Assistant Art Director Global Promotions Gap Global Online Jobs in San Francisco, CA
- More The Gap Inc. Jobs in San Francisco, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Assistant Art Director Global Promotions Gap Global Online Jobs in California
- More The Gap Inc. Jobs in California