Artificial Intelligence Scientist (University Grad)Electronic Arts Inc. - Redwood City, CA
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the
most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s
why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The EA Digital Platform Intelligent Systems Group is responsible for providing unified AI resources across
all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops AI and data driven solutions to game team
problems. From data modeling to agent building, we utilize a modern, cloud-based tech stack with bestin-
class tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future state of game development,
marketing, sales, and player experience.
What’s in it for you?Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition
reimbursement, and 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it
takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a
culture that thrives on creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every
What does a AI Scientist at EA do?
• Analyze and extract key insights from EA’s rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within
the EA ecosystem
• Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain
• Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative AI applications for marketing, customer service,
economy management, and behavioral modeling
• Work closely with the core development teams to deploy intelligent agents seamlessly as part of
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for enterprise-level management of intelligent
• Research and implement novel AI approaches for new business problems.
Our next AI Scientist at EA should have:
• PhD. in Computer Science, or related field, with a focus on intelligent agents or other topics
related to the game genre
• Track record of having developed novel AI algorithms, major journal publications a plus
• Hands-on experience in building intelligent systems that solve real problems
• Strong problem solving ability
• Strong programming skills (object oriented and functional paradigms)
• Experience with large scale distributed programming paradigms – experience with the Hadoop
stack(HDFS/MR/Pig/Hive) a plus
• Experience with analytic tools such as Spark, R, SAS, Matlab or SPSS, a plus
• Experience with SQL and MPP databases
• Excellent written and verbal communication and skills
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
8 days 22 hours ago
applyArtificial Intelligence Scientist (University Grad) Electronic Arts Inc. - Redwood City, CA, United States
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-up-on-end-exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches-challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you-taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: Play.
View More Jobs in Redwood City, CA:
- View More Jobs in Redwood City, CA
- More Artificial Intelligence Scientist (University Grad) Jobs in Redwood City, CA
- More IT Jobs in Redwood City, CA
- More Electronic Arts Inc. Jobs in Redwood City, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Artificial Intelligence Scientist (University Grad) Jobs in California
- More IT Jobs in Redwood City, CA
- More Electronic Arts Inc. Jobs in California