Apartment Leasing ManagerAIMCO - Venice, CA
Apartment Leasing Manager','!*!
Aimco is looking for an Associate Community Manager to support the team at Lincoln Place Apartment Homes in Venice, CA!
The Associate Community Manager is a great position where you can utilize your current Leasing Consultant skills and take them to the next level. In this position, you will be completing the following tasks along with much more!
Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing
Prepare leasing agreements
Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
Follow up on prospects and leads
Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools
This position also assume management duties in the absence of the Community Manager and may have the opportunity to assist other properties in the absence of their Manager.
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
Employee stock purchase plans
Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Opportunities for recognition and personal development
When you join Aimco, you receive a winning total compensation formula. (Some benefits may not apply to team members who are subject to collective bargaining or who are part time)
Join us and come home to your career at Aimco – Apply Now!
Key words: Leasing, Leasing Sales, Apartment Leasing, Apartment, Apartment Leasing Consultant, Apartments, Leasing properties, Leasing Agent, Leasing Specialist, Sales, Sales oriented, Sale quotas, Sale goals, Nordstrom, Retail Sales, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Closing Sales, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Property Sales, Bloomingdales, Bank, Property Sales, Leasing Apartments, Banks, Bloomingdale’s, hotel, hospitality, Neiman Marcus, David’s bridal, bridal sales, Bridal, Customer Service, Retail, Footlocker, Lucky Brand, Restaurant, Server, Waitress, Hostess, Cheesecake factory, Waiter, Host, Property Management, Luxury, Luxury Sales, Luxury Retail, Retail, Retail sales quotas, Leasing Sales Consultant, ','!*!
Responsible for the consumer life cycle including acquisition of residents utilizing defined sales process, providing excellent customer service, and retention of residents. May assist in onboarding/training new team members. May assist with Community Manager duties including renewal negotiations, resident issues, escalated price negotiations, demand letters, evictions, documentations for files, audits, etc. Assumes management responsibilities in absence of the Community Manager. May travel to other communities as needed.
- Leases apartments in accordance with policy and procedures set by Aimco, assist in marketing the community and generating traffic.
- Follows the sales process for on-site visits which includes: answering incoming calls, scheduling sales appointments, greeting future residents, presenting the available rental units through personal tours, and following up on inquiries.
- Acts as mentor to other leasing team members and may assist with training.
- Assumes management duties in absence of the Community Manager.
- May travel to other communities as needed.
Education and Experience:
2 or more years of related experience, preferably in a sales or leasing environment
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to address the needs of current and future residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability using sales process to achieve individual and team goals.
- Proficiency in computer systems and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills and capacity to work in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Understanding of Fair Housing a plus.
- May require certification/licensing.
- May travel to other communities.
- May be required to walk from office to apartment showings which may utilize stairs.
- Light cleaning, light groundskeeping, and lifting up to 20 lbs.','US-CA-Venice','','Lincoln Place','Lincoln Place','Keegan Hammond','1050 Frederick St, Venice, CA 90291','1050 Frederick St, Venice, CA 90291','Full-time','Standard','Leasing','Apartment Leasing Manager
6 days 16 hours ago
applyApartment Leasing Manager AIMCO - Venice, CA, United States
Aimco was ranked 19th on the Denver Post's 2014 list of the Top Workplaces in Colorado..Aimco is a real estate investment trust that is focused on the ownership and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country's largest owners and operators of apartments, with 252 communities in 23 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The company’s shares are list on the S&P 500 and are publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol AIV. Property Operations is the heart and soul of Aimco. As one of the largest owners and operators of apartment communities in the United States, we are dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of our communities is run professionally, with the utmost respect for your happiness and safety.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Assistant Property Manager at Apartment Community
Canoga Park, CA
- Apartment General Manager
- Leasing Manager
- Leasing Manager Job
View More Jobs in Venice, CA:
- View More Jobs in Venice, CA
- More Apartment Leasing Manager Jobs in Venice, CA
- More AIMCO Jobs in Venice, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Apartment Leasing Manager Jobs in California
- More AIMCO Jobs in California