Analyst Procurement OperationsThe Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Culver City, CA
['Analyst Procurement Operations','1710593','Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments','Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging','Americas-US-CA-Culver City','','','','','Full-time','1st (Day) Shift','No','Standard','','','!*!The Procurement Analyst principal role is to become a sourcing expert. They will support Procurement Directors, E.D.'s and V.P.’s in managing risk mitigation work, supplier onboarding work and/or resourcing projects globally to insure timely delivery of materials to support raw material and fragrance sourcing.
They will translate information into system documents (i.e. Contracts, supplier agreements, MPA's etc); and run reports to analyze compliance levels, cost reduction strategy effectiveness and other issues. They must validate and trouble shoot data; as well as resolve issues with alternate sourcing, Costing, Finance, and other Supply Chain groups. The Procurement Analyst will represent procurement in resolution of issues within Supply Chain Materials Management, GBSC, R&D and Finance.
• The Procurement Analyst must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and be able to manage activities across multiple projects.
• The candidate must be well organized, have the ability to work independently, be able to plan and make decisions quickly, and solve problems based on factual information and innovative solutions. The Procurement Analyst will manage pricing that directly affect Cost of Goods. They must be a quick learner and comfortable and savvy with basic systems. SAP experience is critical.
• Develop strong relationships and communications with all levels of ELC and Supplier community to drive GSR strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with Procurement Commodity and brand Leads and other analysts for optimal results and growth within the Procurement Organization.
• The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for the successful training of new hires and on-going direction/guidance of new systems applications.
• Action to resolution the 'To Do' lists from SAP
• Independently create contracts for materials that meet contract pricing criteria.
• Strong analytics are needed to analyze contracts that exist yet remain on the SAP 'To Do' list. Planning is unable to place Po's and the suppliers are unable to manufacture components or fill products until there is a fully approved and functional outline agreement (contract). SAP nuances/shortfalls often create roadblocks that the Procurement Analyst must intellectually work through to resolve and allow the contract to be fully released and actionable.
• The Procurement Analyst must research SAP for necessary completeness with respect to contract approval status, source list, valid PIR, incorrectly firmed purchasing requisitions, and/or demand set up in the incorrect plant.
• The Procurement Analyst is responsible for managing accuracy of price that directly impacts Cost of Goods. Errors can create (PPV) Purchase Price Variances. Incorrect costs provided to marketing, can result in an incorrect price for the final product(s).
• Partner with Procurement Leads on high priority projects.
• Independently run SAP reports, execute pivot tables to detail data results for internal/external meetings.
• Communicate to the Vendor Master Data Stewards supplier information/master data issues requiring revisions. ','!*!University degree
Minimum 2 years of related experience
CPSM certification or Supply Chain experience preferred
Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
Strong Computer Skills in Excel, Word, applications in Project Management systems.
Excellent data management/analysis skills.
SAP experience required.
Ability to present clear and concise information at applicable meetings
','We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.','','','','','','','','Analyst Procurement Operations
10 days 10 hours ago
applyAnalyst Procurement Operations The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - Culver City, CA, United States
Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- SR. MANAGER, PROCUREMENT -RAW MATERIALS, CASTINGS/FORGINGS, ...
- MANAGER, PROCUREMENT - COMPOSITES COMMODITY
- Senior IT Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA
- Manager,Unit Controller
Los Angeles, CA
- Sustainability Manager
Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in Culver City, CA:
- View More Jobs in Culver City, CA
- More Analyst Procurement Operations Jobs in Culver City, CA
- More The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. Jobs in Culver City, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Analyst Procurement Operations Jobs in California
- More The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. Jobs in California