Amazon/eCommerce SpecialistParis Corporation/WeeGo - Mount Holly, NJ
Looking for an eCommerce guru with high-level of experience in all aspects of Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central platforms (eBay, Groupon, etc.) to take our business to the next level of excellence!
We’re experiencing significant growth and we need someone to help us realize our full eCommerce potential.
Remote opportunity is available for the right candidate.
IS THIS YOU?
- Amazon Vendor/Seller Central: 1-3 years
- eCommerce experience: 3-5 years
- Experience with eCommerce platforms: Walmart, eBay, Groupon
- Proficient: PPC Advertising/Amazon Marketing Services
- Strong understanding: retail inventory management, sales analysis, marketing
- 3rd Party eCommerce software to maximize results on Amazon Seller Platform
- Google Keywords/ SEO tools a big +
- Strong copywriting: key word importance for online effectiveness is essential
- Excellent analytical/organizational skills
- Trustworthy, positive & energetic leader
- Independent/creative problem-solver
- Oversee multiple brands & 250+ products across multiple platforms (heavy emphasis on Amazon and Walmart)
- Maintain company-owned eCommerce sites & product listings
- Oversee compliance, resolve issues & communications with Amazon/other platform providers
- Implement social media/digital ad campaigns
- Execute eCommerce marketing calendar
- Maintain advertising budget
- Develop reporting, search term analytics, competitive bench marking
- Monitor, analyze & make recommendations to support growth strategies on: item performance, pricing & competitive assortment, consumer engagement & reviews, product expansion
- Create landing pages, e-mails & display ads for digital marketing efforts
- Help launch products into international markets
No phone calls or third parties, please.
10 days 23 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Paris Corporation is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America, and we’re a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers. However, we’re more than just paper and office supplies! In July of 2014, we launched a whole new division of the company: Weego—portable power. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News. We’re a company with a solid financial track-record and an entrepreneurial vision looking to add the right people to our currently high-performing team. If you’re willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves and want a company that will invest in you in return, then Paris may be the perfect place for you! Why Paris? People come here for a career, not just a job. * Competitive Salary * Excellent Bonus Potential * Great Benefits * 401(k) with Company Match * On-Site Gym with Trainer *Tenured Workforce *Employee Rewards and Recognition
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Amazon/eCommerce Specialist
Mount Holly, NJ
- Complex Solution Architect - AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Ecommerce Specialist
View More Jobs in Mount Holly, NJ:
- View More Jobs in Mount Holly, NJ
- More Amazon eCommerce Specialist Jobs in Mount Holly, NJ
- More Paris Corporation/WeeGo Jobs in Mount Holly, NJ
View More Jobs in New Jersey:
- View More Jobs in New Jersey
- More Amazon eCommerce Specialist Jobs in New Jersey
- More Paris Corporation/WeeGo Jobs in New Jersey