Air Refueling AnalystUnisys - Illinois City, IL
Illinois City, IL 61259
Summary / DescriptionWe are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Air Refueling Analyst to join our team at Scott Air Force Base, IL, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. In this role you will be the air refueling data expert for the 618 AOC and higher echelons upon request. The positions requires excellent communication skills and a broad base of experience in air refueling operations. The position also conducts analysis on airlift operation as a secondary responsibility. You will also be using the Cognos BI tool to produce customer reports.
As an air refueling analyst, your experience will be used to provide analsys of a wide range of air refueling information in support of the 618 AOC, Scott Air Force Base. You will produce recurring and ADHOC reports in response to customer requirements as well as develop new products using enterprise level data. Terciary to air refueling analysis, your expertise will be used to conduct limited airlift analysis as well. This is a high vis position with interactions with intermediate and senior leaders in the 618 AOC and on Scott Air Force Base.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
* Confers with client management to understand requirements.
* Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Possesses requisite knowledge and expertise so recognized in the professional community that the individual is considered. “expert” in the technical/specialty area being addressed. That specialty is Air Refueling.
* Utilize database tools to compile historical information relating to the movement of unclassified and classified force movement.
* Utilize MS Office products at an intermediate to advanced level.
* Performs reconciliation of air refueling mission data and develops reports based on that information.
* Build and brief air refueling forecasts that depict asset capacity against enterprise demand.
* Offer recommendations for additional assets that can be utilized to help off-set periods of excessive demand.
* Produce reports and presentations to meet customer requirements.
* Answer adhoc requests for information on short timelines.
* Produce recurring products and report.
* Write reports using Cognos BI Tool to meet customer requirements.
* Interact with leadership up to and including four-star generals.
* Become proficient in writing Cognos Reports for customer reports.
* U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
* Active SECRET Security Clearance
* Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (Air Refueling and Airlift Operations).
* Cognos Report Writer experience in a plus
About UnisysDo you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.#FED#
12 days 10 hours ago
applyAir Refueling Analyst Unisys - Illinois City, IL, United States
We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Mechanical Test Engineer (00O0P)
- Principal Systems Engineer - IPT Leader (00O08)
- Principal Systems Engineer - IPT Leader
- Senior Mechanical Test Engineer (00O0Z)
View More Jobs in Illinois City, IL:
- View More Jobs in Illinois City, IL
- More Air Refueling Analyst Jobs in Illinois City, IL
- More Unisys Jobs in Illinois City, IL