Administrative Manager (Baltimore)Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Baltimore, MD
Administrative Manager (Baltimore)','1703570','!*!
Under administrative direction, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to manage and coordinate: budget preparation and control, financial reporting, human resources administration, space and facilities planning, policies and procedures, risk management and compliance, and communications with internal and external customers for a smaller, less complex functional area. Leads moderately complex projects with less significant scope and impact. Works independently on difficult assignments that are broad in nature and that require originality and ingenuity with some latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions. Solves complex problems. Results are evaluated at agreed upon milestones for effectives in achieving specified results. Maintains extensive contact with internal and external customers to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in strategic and tactical business planning and implementation.• Creates, enhances and maintains an infrastructure to support business operations of an assigned functional area.• Performs financial management tasks including preparing budgets and financial reports, approving expenditures and researching variances. • Develops and implements systems and processes for record maintenance and documentation. • Coordinates the preparation of special analyses and information reports for management.• Participates in developing, implementing and maintaining policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; and develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals. • Interprets, applies and recommends changes to organizational policies and procedures. • Balances conflicting resource and priority demands.• Ensures effective coordination occurs within assigned functional area and with other functional areas • Develops and maintains effective and efficient workflow. • Identifies trends and recommends corrective action. • Maintains currency in best practices in management and business administration.• Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications. • Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control policies and procedures. • Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry. • Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations. • Financial markets and products.
• Planning, organizing, coordinating and directing administrative, fiscal and business management activities. • Preparing budgets and financial reports and researching variances. • Analyzing and interpreting financial data and preparing financial reports, statements and projections. • Developing systems and processes for maintaining records and documentation. • Preparing analyses and information reports for management.• Developing policies, objectives and short-and long-range plans and implementing projects and programs to accomplish goals. • Developing and maintaining effective and efficient workflow. • Identifying trends and determining impact on assigned functional area. • Developing and documenting administrative policies and procedures. • Negotiating and managing contractual arrangements. • Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Interpret and apply policies and procedures. • Balance conflicting resource and priority demands.• Foster a cooperative work environment and partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.• Facilitate meetings ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed.• Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different business unit perspectives into project planning and implementation.• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.• Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to assignments.• Incite enthusiasm and influence, motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes. • Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate. • Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment. • Analyze problems and develop creative solutions. • Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.• Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner. • Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, including negotiating resources.• Maintain currency in best business administration practices.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Business Administration or a related discipline with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience in a financial services environment required.~or~• An equivalent combination of education, training or experience as approved by Human Resources.
• None required. ','Banking','US-MD-Baltimore-Towson','','Investment Banking','Full-time','Day Job','No','Administrative Manager (Baltimore)'
10 days 13 hours ago
applyAdministrative Manager (Baltimore) Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Baltimore, MD, United States
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Accountemps Staffing Manager Baltimore
- OfficeTeam Staffing Manager Baltimore
- Program Director, Microbiome Service Center
- Supervisory Highway Safety Specialist Service Center Directo...
- Site Engineering Manager - Military veterans preferred
View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD:
- View More Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Administrative Manager (Baltimore) Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Baltimore, MD
View More Jobs in Maryland:
- View More Jobs in Maryland
- More Administrative Manager (Baltimore) Jobs in Maryland
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Maryland