Administrative AssistantLockheed Martin Corporation - Sunnyvale, CA
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
If you love all things space and have the drive to take on some of the nation's most important security challenges, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
Special Programs is looking for a dynamic administrative assistant to perform diverse administrative duties, which by nature of the position involve high-level contacts with other Lockheed Martin executives, and senior Government customers. Exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of discretion and, judgment. Requires coordination with other administrative assistants for coverage of shared responsibilities and projects. May be asked to flex time to support executives as needed. Position requires TS/SCI clearance which requires extensive background investigation.
The responsibilities for this dynamic position are listed below:
* Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for Special Programs Line of Business
* Supports the P321 Payload director and leadership team
* Assists with both internal and external Executive visits.
* Maintains calendars, arranges meetings, makes travel arrangements and interfaces with program management and high level customers.
* Sets up conference and teleconference meetings.
* Multi-tasks effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
* Partners and coordinates with Program, Line of Business and Space Systems staff Administrative Team; proactively collaborates with same with a highly-motivated, can-do spirit.
* Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests.
* Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled.
* Utilizes personal computer and standard desk top software (full complement of Microsoft Office Suite) to access LM systems, compose correspondence and create spreadsheets and presentation charts.
* Assures administrative detail on all projects: updates and statuses delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines; handles all inquiries within capacity; provides backup materials for callbacks; fixes commitments to maximize leaders' time efficiency; screens visitors to control interruptions and preserve leaders' schedules; provides meeting backup data as needed and arranges all amenities for same.
* Pursues opportunities to change or lean out processes or approaches.
* Determines priorities in regards to non-routine situations.
* Performs additional special assignments as required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside customers, clients and vendors.
* Demonstrated executive presence through professional presentation and supports a very professional environment.
* Possesses computer skills with respect to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access), and internet research skills and be at an advanced level of competency.
* Demonstrates the ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
* Has the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
* Possess the ability to take initiative in leader's absence.
* Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time.
* Experience planning, coordinating and executing high level executive visits including both internal and external visitors
* Must be flexible and possess project management skills and project coordination experience sufficient to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrates working knowledge of Sharepoint.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
12 days 1 hour ago
applyAdministrative Assistant Lockheed Martin Corporation - Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Assistant Facilities Manager
- Manager, Stanford Auxiliary Library 3
- Field Marketer- Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, CA
- Warehouse Technician Home Medical Equipment
View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA:
- View More Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Administrative Assistant Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Administrative Assistant Jobs in California
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in California