Administrative Assistant Active TS SCI PolyJacobs (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc) - Reston, VA
Reston, VA 20191
Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides highly sophisticated network systems design, engineering, operations, and maintenance, and offers cutting edge cybersecurity solutions for our customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and other federal agencies. We deliver an integrated approach to network engineering design and network management, as well as full IT lifecycle service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement support, and software/hardware vendor management. Our network engineers, controllers, and technicians are trained in multiple disciplines to successfully maintain legacy systems as well as insert the latest technologies for voice, data, and video networks in fast-paced, mission-critical environments.
Jacobs is seeking a NOC (Network Operations Center) Administrative Assistant to join their team at their customer site in the Reston, VA area. This is a swing shift position and will be working the 2PM-10PM.
Â·Basic understanding of common IT and networking terminology.
- Answering phones with precision by line, following standard operating procedures.
- Calling troubles out to carriers and other groups.
- Reacting to systematic events, outages, and incidents.
- Creating, updating, and resolving work tickets.
- Orchestrating, prioritizing, and reporting on all Incidents for Integrated Operations & Maintenance (IO&M) team.
- Escalating issues and communicating situational awareness to management, sponsors, and clients.
- Recalling personnel as needed.
- Enabling and disabling network interfaces and devices.
- Telecommunications - basic knowledge on a variety of telecommunications platforms and IT systems.
- Time Management - managing one's own time and coordinating with the time of others.
- Customer Service - committed to providing the highest levels of customer service; understand and respond to the customer's requirements.
Ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries.
Communications - ability to communicate complex issues to technical staff, customers, and senior management
- Manual Dexterity
- Individual must have a high level of Integrity.
- Provides daily reports on critical systems and high mission impact items.
- Prepares documentation for the customer.
- Training and guiding other employees in a collaborative fashion.
12 days 15 hours ago
applyAdministrative Assistant Active TS SCI Poly Jacobs (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc) - Reston, VA, United States
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With 2013 revenues of nearly $12 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance. Our primary markets include:
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Staff Operations Officer - WMA (TS/SCI w/ poly)
- Systems Engineer - Mid Level
- Senior Database Engineer 4 - TS/SCI w Poly required
- Occupational Health Nurse Job
View More Jobs in Reston, VA:
- View More Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Administrative Assistant Active TS SCI Poly Jobs in Reston, VA
- More Jacobs (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc) Jobs in Reston, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Administrative Assistant Active TS SCI Poly Jobs in Virginia
- More Jacobs (Jacobs Engineering Group Inc) Jobs in Virginia