Actuarial AssociateAmeriprise Financial, Inc. - Chicago, IL
About Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance is a division of Ameriprise Financial, a FORTUNE 500® company. Through exclusive partnerships with organizations such as Costco, we are able to offer their clients our personal insurance products. We offer customers across the nation high-quality, cost-effective auto, home and umbrella insurance products.
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you will work in a culture that is dedicated to driving results with a strong focus on our handle with care culture. Regardless of department or location, we all share in a commitment to our clients, each other, the communities in which we live and work, company goals, and delivering on our mission statement. We invest in our employees with growth and development opportunities via Ameriprise University, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. Benefits are effective the first day of employment for full-time employees.
Performs actuarial tasks with limited manager assistance or supervision. Proves technical analysis and support by developing, improving, operating and documenting various actuarial models. Prepares related reports, summarizing and communicating results to middle management. This position may also have leadership responsibilities for lower level actuarial staff and/or an intern.
• With limited supervision, provides technical analysis and support by developing, improving, operating and documenting various actuarial models.
• Prepares job related reports, summarizes and communicates results to middle management. Performs studies to create actuarial assumptions, addressing business issues. Provides people leadership to actuary staff. Manages performance, seeks professional development opportunities for each direct report and provides the coaching and feedback necessary to have a high performing team.
• Participates in projects within a well-defined scope and responsibility and performs actuarial modeling and analysis.
• Supports the validation and development of business controls.
• Professional development to attain Actuarial credentials.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Actuarial Science, Math, Statistics, or related disciplines.
• 3 years of relevant experience.
• 4-5 CAS actuarial exams completed.
• Validation by Educational Experience (VEE) coursework completed.
Preferred Qualifications :
• Personal lines ratemaking experience.
• Predictive modeling experience.
Apply for this job at http://ameriprise.contacthr.com/58620184
View More Ameriprise Jobs
14 days 3 hours ago
applyActuarial Associate Ameriprise Financial, Inc. - Chicago, IL, United States
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Actuarial Associate- IL
- WORKER'S COMPENSATION CLAIMS ADJUSTER
- Submission for the position: Actuarial Consultant - (Job Num...
- Counsel, Commercial Transactions
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Actuarial Associate Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Insurance Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Actuarial Associate Jobs in Illinois
- More Insurance Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Illinois