Accounts Receivables SpecialistAMETEK, Inc. - Tulsa, OK
AMETEK (www.ametek.com) is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $4.2 billion. The Company has approximately 15,000 employees at over 120 manufacturing locations and 80 sales and service operations in the United States and more than 30 other countries worldwide. The company is a New York Stock Exchange company (symbol: AME) and has been listed since 1930.
AMETEK’s Corporate Growth Plan is founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions & Alliances, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development. Its objectives are double-digit annual percentage growth in earnings per share and a superior return on total capital.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups:
• Electronic Instruments - a leading manufacturer of advanced monitoring, testing, calibrating, and display instruments for the process, aerospace, power and industrial markets worldwide.
• Electromechanical – a differentiated supplier of electrical interconnects, technical motors and systems, and electric motors for floor care and other specialty applications.
THE MAINTENANCE, REPAIR and OVERHAUL DIVISION (MRO):
The AMETEK MRO Division manufactures and provides repair and overhaul services for commercial transport, regional aircraft, business jets, military aircraft and military vehicles, and serves both the airframe and engine component manufacturers and aftermarket industry segments.
The MRO Division is a part of the Electronic Instruments Operating Group. The division’s current operating facilities exist in Holbrook, New York; St. Louis, Missouri; Baldwin Park California; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Wichita, Kansas; Miami Florida; and internationally in Singapore, France and The United Kingdom.
MRO Tulsa is comprised of Drake Air and Southern Aeroparts. Both are certified aviation repair stations based in Tulsa, OK. These business units’ repair and maintain environmental control system components, engine fuel heaters and fuel oil coolers. Additionally, these businesses repair and maintain electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components for over 40 different commercial aircraft types. These businesses were acquired by AMETEK in December 2006 and February 2008, respectively. MRO Tulsa has approximately 100 employees across the businesses.
The Tulsa operation is a key contributor to the AMETEK MRO Division objective of doubling revenues in the next five years through new product development, global expansion and strategic acquisitions.
AMETEK MRO Tulsa is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Finance Team in Tulsa, OK. This position will have a broad range of technical, day-to-day finance/accounting, and project based responsibilities. All duties will be performed in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and flexible environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process transactional accounts
• Maintain customer and vendor database
• Prepare journal entries
• Assist with month end closing and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Account reconciliations
• Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
• Looking for a hands-on individual with the ability to see the big picture.
• Proven business partnership skills with the demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organizational environment.
• Must be able to manage a high volume of transactions and prioritize work to meet the growing demands of the business.
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines.
• The right candidate will be ambitious, flexible and have a desire to learn and grow professionally
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Hyperion Enterprise are a plus.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
• Work hours must be flexible and overtime will be required to meet the demands of the position. Occasional weekend work may be required.
• Aerospace industry experience is a plus
• Must be able to proficiently write, read, and speak English.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly:
o Regularly required to sit or stand, walk, bend and reach with hands and arms
o Regular use of hands/fingers for handling, holding, grasping and typing on a computer keyboard
o The Accounting Department is located in Building one of a ten building campus; therefore, employees are required to walk the campus to obtain necessary payment approvals or questions to related to other departments
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
8 days 16 hours ago
applyAccounts Receivables Specialist AMETEK, Inc. - Tulsa, OK, United States
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.5 billion. AMETEK has nearly 14,000 colleagues at over 120 manufacturing locations around the world. Supporting those operations are more than 80 sales and service locations across the United States and in more than 30 other countries around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Accounts Receivable Cash Applications Clerk
- Accounts Receivables Specialist
- Credit and Collections
View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK:
- View More Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Accounts Receivables Specialist Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More Accounting Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More AMETEK, Inc. Jobs in Tulsa, OK
View More Jobs in Oklahoma:
- View More Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Accounts Receivables Specialist Jobs in Oklahoma
- More Accounting Jobs in Tulsa, OK
- More AMETEK, Inc. Jobs in Oklahoma