Account Manager - Shaw Integrated SolutionsShaw Industries, Inc. - Chatsworth, GA
- Shaw Integrated Solutions
Development of responses to questions regarding product, labor, maintenance, services, sustainability -
Compilation and Preparation of materials incorporated into RFI's (Request for Information)
Preparation of RFP's (Requests for Pricing)
Research and prepare material and labor proposals required for RFP submission
Compilation and Preparation of materials incorporated into RFP's
Development of collateral material
Identify labor sources
Negotiate labor prices -
Negotiate margins with management oversight and direction -
Prepare strategy for solution and service packages -
Act as primary POC (point of contact) for accounts managed
Manage interests of all involved SIS, Shaw, customer, partners -
Manage all aspects of an account from on-boarding to annuity relationship - -
- Review scope of work requirements and establish solution strategy -
Determine materials and scope of work required to complete project -
Plan and Review quantity estimates for proposals
Negotiate installation prices
Complete financial plan including margin calculation with management oversight -
- Negotiate and Execute installation agreement with installation partner with management oversight and approval
- Prepare formal proposals and present to customer -
Follow up with customer to close sale including negotiation points -
Manage order entry and production schedule requirements -
Develop and manage installation schedule with customer and installation partner
- Manage shipment and delivery of materials to facilitate completion of project -
Resolve problems that arise across any area of a project or the account (long lead times, installation challenges, claims) -
Manage invoicing of project to customer
- Manage payment to installation partner -
- Reconcile project costs and profits
- Manage accounts receivable -
- Ensure Contract Compliance
- Manage contracts with end users -
Manage state and federal contracts -
Work with the appropriate sales team, legal department and pricing administration on the development and negotiation of contracts -
Develop value added services for strategic account customers -
Build and manage relationships, internal and external
Develop relationships with end user contact points
Develop relationships with installation partners -
Develop relationships with internal resources critical to ultimate service provided to clients -
Develop relationships with external contracting officers on government accounts to ensure understanding of contract requirements
Develop procedures for processing reports and funding fees to meet client requirements -
- Review and report account activity and profitability
- Report total turnkey operations and profitability -
Develop and maintain reference list (project and account references) -
Calculate life cycle cost comparisons within sales strategy -
Travel to customers to present solutions, review account, solve problems, build relationships with management approval and guidance
- Demonstrate Good Judgement
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Trusting Relationships
High School Diploma/GED required;
2 or 4 year degree preferred.
- Position requires excellent typing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to manage confidential information is required.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills required.
- Individual must be customer oriented and present themselves in a professional manner.
- Individual must be detail oriented and able to multi-task while prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Individual must be comfortable making high-level decisions and owning responsibility.
- Individual must be willing to travel and be comfortable in customer-facing environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Google.
- Preferred: - Business and marketing skills.
Previous experience managing annuity relationships.
Knowledge of the industry and standard practices.
Experience reading blueprints desirable; knowledge of floor covering installation procedures and jobsite conditions.
Experience dealing with general contractors (GC) and GC standard operation procedures.
- PowerPoint experience.
8 hour, day shift
Our Nations veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicants military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
If you need any additional assistance or have questions, please contact us at .
7 days 14 hours ago
applyAccount Manager - Shaw Integrated Solutions Shaw Industries, Inc. - Chatsworth, GA, United States
Shaw got its start in 1946 as Star Dye Company, a small business that dyed tufted scatter rugs. The events that transformed the company into the world's largest carpet manufacturer are too numerous to write or even fully know. But the philosophy guiding those events meeting customers, determine their needs, and supplying those needs hasn't changed much through the years.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Chatsworth, GA:
- View More Jobs in Chatsworth, GA
- More Account Manager Shaw Integrated Solutions Jobs in Chatsworth, GA
- More Shaw Industries, Inc. Jobs in Chatsworth, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Account Manager Shaw Integrated Solutions Jobs in Georgia
- More Shaw Industries, Inc. Jobs in Georgia