Account Manager - Demand Side PlatformComcast - San Mateo, CA
Account Manager - Demand Side Platform
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including AOL, DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
FreeWheel is hiring a San Francisco or New York City - based Account Manager reporting to the VP, Global DSP Partnerships & Account Management. This is a key member of the global Freewheel DSP team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing strategic global Demand Side Platform business partnerships. Responsibilities include overseeing DSP revenue growth, relationship management, and account management. This individual would be responsible for managing all aspects of account strategy globally. The individual will be responsible for collaborating with the business lead to develop and execute the global DSP partnership strategy. He / She will be responsible for managing Senior level day to day relationships while focusing on driving revenue through partner education, sales strategy and optimizations.
The ideal candidate for this position has demonstrable experience managing a global demand-side programmatic business and has cross industry partner contacts at senior levels.
· 3-5 years of related experience in sales, business development, and/or account management within an advertising technology company (digital video experience preferred)
· A mature and well-informed view of the dynamics of cross platform digital advertising and a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
· A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in building and managing strategic partnerships with leading DSPs and programmatic partners
· Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate team to deliver on goals
· Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, external and internal customer satisfaction management
· Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage complex business contract
· Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and partner with product and engineering team to develop solutions
· Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working internationally a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Advanced a plus)
· Execute the Demand Side Platform business development and account management strategy across FreeWheel’s global footprint
· Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Provide tactical direction to DSP teams to onboard new demand partners, strengthen existing relationships, and expand commercial and strategic opportunities
· Regularly participate in client entertainment and activities focused on strengthening business relationships
· Lead the training and development of DSP Sales & Account Management teams
· Travels as necessary in support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
This position will require frequent and meaningful interaction with FreeWheel senior leadership. To be a leader in this environment will require the ability to quickly connect the dots between all functions, and have a deep understanding of FreeWheel technology, service offerings, and capabilities. An ability to successfully manage a smart, diverse, and extremely ambitious team (existing and new) is critical
In addition, we highly value individuals who are:
· Highly motivated to work for a leading growth technology business, and understand the difference relative to working for a large corporate company
· Optimistic with a strong sense of humor
Life is short. Work someplace great.
FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now? Apply here!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
10 days 8 hours ago
applyAccount Manager - Demand Side Platform Comcast - San Mateo, CA, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Digital Account Manager - Military veterans preferred
- Digital Sales Director - Florida - Military veterans preferr...
West Jacksonville, FL
- Digital Sales Director - Military veterans preferred
- Sr Account Executive - Military veterans preferred
New York City, NY
View More Jobs in San Mateo, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More Account Manager Demand Side Platform Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More Sales Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More Comcast Jobs in San Mateo, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Account Manager Demand Side Platform Jobs in California
- More Sales Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More Comcast Jobs in California