AVP, Client OnboardingCIT Group Inc. - Jacksonville, FL
AVP, Client Onboarding
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
The Client Onboarding (COB) team is looking to hire an Onboarding Lead who will be responsible for the KYC and Customer Screening teams. The incumbent will play a key role in the evolution and growth of the COB team and also for the development and progression of staff. Key responsibilities:
• Conduct KYC/CDD checks on prospects/customers to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
• Provide the team with guidance, support and training as needed in order to ensure high quality work and productivity.
• Ensure requests are processes within agreed upon time frame and escalate any requests that are outside these timeframes.
• Develop a strong working relationship with Compliance, Business, Entity Management and other operations teams.
• Support operations senior management as needed.
• Key point of contact for the business for status updates, rush requests, etc.
• Mitigate operational risk by ensuring requests risk ratings are consistent and periodic reviews are completing within stipulated timeframes.
• Mentor and Coach junior team members to help them realize their career aspirations.
• Assess performance and support development activities.
• Conduct periodic 1:1 reviews with team members.
• Build bench strength on the team by identifying high performers and grooming them to take on more responsibility.
• Contribute to the metrics development for the KYC and Screening processes. Own reporting of metrics for the team. • Identify and drive process improvements and efficiency related initiatives.
• Work closely with offshore teams and build a follow the sun model.
• Promote a positive, inclusive and diverse work environment.
• Manage requests from internal and external auditors/regulators.
• Ensure procedures are up-to-date and periodically reviewed.
• Escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Represent COB in Management committees.
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
• 5- 7 years of financial services experience with knowledge of BSA/AML/KYC.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Prior experience in managing and leading a team required.
• Prior experience in KYC/CDD role highly preferred
• CAMS certification preferred
External Company Name: CIT Group LLC
External Company URL: https://www.cit.com/
10 days 2 hours ago
applyAVP, Client Onboarding CIT Group Inc. - Jacksonville, FL, United States
CIT Group Inc. operates as the holding company for CIT bank that provides commercial financing and leasing products; and a suite of savings options in the United States. The company operates in five segments: Corporate Finance, Transportation Finance, Trade Finance, Vendor Finance, and Consumer. The Corporate Finance segment offers lending, leasing, and other financial and advisory services to small and middle-market companies in various industries, such as commercial and industrial, communications, media and entertainment, healthcare, and energy. The Transportation Finance segment provides aircraft and railcar, leasing and financing solutions to operators and suppliers in the aviation and railcar industries. This segment also offers lending and other financial products and services to companies in the transportation sector, such as business aircraft, maritime, and aerospace and defense industries. The Trade Finance segment provides a range of domestic and international customized credit protection, lending, and outsourcing services that include working capital and term loans, factoring, receivables management products, bulk purchases of accounts receivable, import and export financing, and letter of credit programs to retail supply chain companies. The Vendor Finance segment partners with manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and product resellers to deliver financing and leasing solutions to end-user customers for the acquisition of equipment. The Consumer segment offers government-guaranteed student loan portfolios, which are in run-off. The company also provides account receivables collection, acquisition and expansion financing, asset management and servicing, credit protection, financial risk management, import and export financing, insurance, letters of credit, and mergers and acquisition advisory services, as well as debt restructuring, underwriting, and syndication services. CIT Group Inc. was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Livingston, New Jersey.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- AVP, Client Onboarding
View More Jobs in Jacksonville, FL:
- View More Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
- More AVP Client Onboarding Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
- More 100K Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
- More CIT Group Inc. Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More AVP Client Onboarding Jobs in Florida
- More 100K Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
- More CIT Group Inc. Jobs in Florida