ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, CHILDRENSWEARRalph Lauren Media LLC - New York City, NY
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to
Position Purpose and Scope
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for Managing Childrenswear accounts to mutually acceptable and profitable business metrics by meeting divisional shipping goals, maximizing account retail performance and customer internal profitability, and maintaining expected order fill rate.
• Secure booking goals that achieve or exceed receipt levels determined by agreed upon busines
and financial plans.
• Construct and secure account financial plans that accommodate market share and competitive
opportunities, profitability by door and merchandising direction.
• Sell-in “Read & React” and Chase programs to gain additional bookings.
• Create opportunities & develop relationships with accounts that generate receptiveness to sell in
incremental strategies outlined by Merchandise Planning and Sales Management.
• Accurately Booking file with all bookings & projections aligning with account business plans and all
Shipping and Fulfillment Rate
• Achieve shipping goal with a strategy to exceed the goal.
• Maintain the 97% fulfillment rate.
• Assist Customer Service on securing timely order confirmations, fulfillment rate excellence &
extension needs and ensure that orders are shipped timely and complete.
• Develop bottoms up by door plans for all genders tied to strategic direction to drive sales growth.
• Construct a mutually agreeable retail financial plan by account that accurately reflects sales, receipt
and product opportunities.
• Communicate and negotiate financial plans in foreign currency to efficiently manage account plans. • Partner with retail merchant and planning teams to determine optimal sales, turn, and receipt flow
in total and by door which meet profitability metrics.
• Work with merchandise planning and account planning to develop product and receipt flows
consistent with merchandising strategy.
• Analyze weekly reporting including but not limited to sales trends, size zone selling, full
price/markdown metrics, BSR, delivery performance, key item tracking along with action plan
• Monitor sales performance through Weekly Sales & Stock in total, by size zone (Baby/Girl/Boy),
and by product classification through sell thru reports.
• Monitor and Manage account profitability through weekly communication regarding operational and
promotional retail calendar
• Lead bi-weekly business calls with Brand Manager Team highlighting weekly results, product
performance, areas of focus & opportunities
• Reforecast and project business plans, stock levels, sales, turn, markdowns, margins weekly based
on retail performance and trend.
• Achieve retail performance goals thru continual natural margin improvement minimizing customer
allowance & reducing giveback %.
Basic Stock Replenishment
• Maximize Sales opportunity by account thru continual review of BSR models by sku and door level,
adopting corporate recommended models.
• Track sell thru performance and stock to sales ratio by SKU to improve penetration.
• Monitor and adjust logistics and supply chain to maximize replenishment efficiency.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years sales/financial planning experience required in the apparel industry.
• Strong product knowledge in department store segment of apparel industry.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills. Clear understanding of retail math formulas and retail
reports (flows, style selling, classification selling, etc.).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written & verbal.
• Strong negotiating and decision-making skills.
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bilingual in Spanish - preferred, but not required.
• International travel required.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
9 days 4 hours ago
applyASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, CHILDRENSWEAR Ralph Lauren Media LLC - New York City, NY, United States
what began 40 years ago with a collection of ties has grown into an entire world, redefining American style. Ralph Lauren has always stood for providing quality products, creating worlds and inviting people to take part in our dream. We were the innovators of lifestyle advertisements that tell a story and the first to create stores that encourage customers to participate in that lifestyle.
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CHILDRENSWEAR Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Ralph Lauren Media LLC Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE CHILDRENSWEAR Jobs in New York
- More Ralph Lauren Media LLC Jobs in New York