AIS Technical Support RepresentativeThe Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. - Windsor, CT
AIS Technical Support Representative','1703019','!*!What is the Opportunity?
Agency Interface Services (AIS) is the help desk supporting external facing quoting and servicing applications for Independent Hartford Agents such as EBC (Agent Portal) and ICON (Small Commercial Quoting). As well, AIS serves as the internal help desk for PolicyCenter (ComPAS) and CUE (Middle Market Quoting). AIS works in tandem with agents, internal customers and with the business application teams in order to make certain that New Business, Midterm and Renewal transactions are able to be processed smoothly.
Responsibilities of an AIS Representative (Associate Client Technology)
As an AIS Representative, you will be responsible for taking first level calls and chats from agents and internal users looking for assistance in ICON, EBC, PolicyCenter or CUE. This includes basic to intermediate troubleshooting of error messages, navigation help and providing workarounds to customers on known issues. As well, precise documentation using MyTechExpress is integral to partnership with the Business Application Teams for proper reporting and trending of issues. The Associate Client Technology position is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress into a technical support/problem solving focused career.','!*!
Customer support experience in a call center environment
Dedicated to providing a high quality/low effort experience to customers
Help Desk/ IT Technical support with on-line chat experience a plus
Insurance knowledge preferred, specifically Small Commercial
Focus on continuous learning and feedback
Excellent communication skills- verbal and written with strong attention to detail
Ability to work in a multi-task environment, talking to customers while simultaneously accessing a variety of systems for troubleshooting and documentation
Team player (engages in team activities, dependable, shares knowledge, contributes/solicits ideas and opinions, offers encouragement, flexible, enthusiastic, listens, respects others)
Experienced in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic and personal accountability
Ability to work in a structured work call center work environment with defined schedules
Adherence to assigned work schedule and demonstrate reliable attendance
Self-motivation to reach and exceed goals
Behaviors at the Hartford
* Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
* Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
* Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
* Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ** ','Client Technology','United States-Connecticut-Windsor','','Full-time','Entry Level','Associate's Degree (±13 years)','Standard','Day Job','Regular','Non-exempt','Non-exempt','No','Nov 29, 2017','No','No','AIS Technical Support Representative
11 days 23 hours ago
applyAIS Technical Support Representative The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. - Windsor, CT, United States
The Hartford is in business to protect what is most valuable to customers—their homes, cars, businesses, income, and employees. We help individuals and businesses prepare for the unforeseen with insurance and income protection so they can prevail through loss, accident, or disability.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Représentant Service à la Clientèle Bilingue / Bilingual Cus...
- Directeur D'Équipe - Service à la Clientèle / Front Line Man...
- Représentant Bilingue de la Fraude / Bilingual Fraud Represe...
View More Jobs in Windsor, CT:
- View More Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More AIS Technical Support Representative Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More Call Center Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Jobs in Windsor, CT
View More Jobs in Connecticut:
- View More Jobs in Connecticut
- More AIS Technical Support Representative Jobs in Connecticut
- More Call Center Jobs in Windsor, CT
- More The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Jobs in Connecticut