ADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATORIASIS Healthcare LLC - Flagstaff, AZ
ADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR','1704370','!*!Health Choice Integrated Care, located in Flagstaff, Arizona manages behavioral health and primary care services in integrated care settings throughout Northern Arizona. We are committed to supporting a workforce enriched by diversity and multi-cultural values. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment – while still being valued for your individual strengths – then Health Choice Integrated Care is the place for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Administrative Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for quality management activities and projects related to improving operational and system-wide performance. The position will collaborate with internal departments, provider network agencies, internal and external stakeholders and state agencies in all aspects of the quality and performance improvement program. Accountable to ensure positive outcomes and compliance with contractual requirements and federal and state behavioral and physical health regulations and policies. Responsible to link quality management activities to business goals, values and strategies. Analyzes areas of deficiency and orchestrates performance improvement of quality performance measures throughout the organization and provider network.
Develops and implements operational and administrative quality improvement projects aligned with Quality Management Work Plan goals and company values.
Manages internal and external provider monitoring functions to ensure compliance with outcome measures, applicable regulations, policies and protocols, and clinical best practices.
Serves as a project manager and coordinator for accreditation survey readiness preparation.
Responds to ad-hoc requests for quality performance related information by state agencies and internal customers.
Serves as a quality improvement resource, and coaches internal customers, provider network staff, and stakeholders on performance improvement tools and methods.
Collaborates with Quality Data Analysts to develop, analyze, track, trend, and improve internal reporting and ADHS deliverables including but not limited to: AHCCCS/ADHS performance measures, EPSDT tracking, member and provider outreach activities, ADHS administrative review activities, AHCCCS/ADHS Performance Improvement Projects, system-wide corrective action plans, provider appointment availability and timeliness standards.
Monitors and analyzes internal and provider performance data from multiple sources to identify and respond to emerging trends and to ensure compliance with minimum standards and improve member outcomes.
Oversees identification and development of performance improvement opportunities and strategies, technical assistance and enforcement activities.
Conducts research, reviews, analyzes and compiles data, develops recommendations and reports.
Participates in internal and external committees and work groups.
Participates in or collaborates with HCIC committees, projects and work teams.
Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.','!*!· Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business or related field required.
· Three or more years of operational or clinical healthcare quality management or related experience required.
· National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) experience preferred.
· Six Sigma Green Belt certification, experience with Lean and Six Sigma team facilitation, and basic knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools desirable.
· Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) desirable.
· Proficiency in developing and presenting analytic reports (written and verbal), data collection, sampling, analysis and presentation.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
· Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated organizational skills.
· Excellent problem solving, information/research skills.
· Ability to use electronic word processing, email, and electronic database resources.
· Ability to multi-task projects and issues on fixed timelines.
· Some travel is required.
· Valid Arizona Driver’s License.','Performance Improvement Analyst','Arizona-Flagstaff','','Health Choice Integrated Care','Bachelor's Degree','Yes, 25 % of the Time','Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk','Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk','Days','Days','ADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR
10 days 3 hours ago
applyADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR IASIS Healthcare LLC - Flagstaff, AZ, United States
We are highly motivated and compassionate people, using advanced systems and technology to become the healthcare provider of choice and to improve the quality of life for the individuals and communities we serve.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- ADMINISTRATIVE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST
View More Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ:
- View More Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ
- More ADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ
- More Healthcare Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ
- More IASIS Healthcare LLC Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ
View More Jobs in Arizona:
- View More Jobs in Arizona
- More ADMINISTRATIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR Jobs in Arizona
- More Healthcare Jobs in Flagstaff, AZ
- More IASIS Healthcare LLC Jobs in Arizona