1st Shift Analytical Chemistry Lab PositionManpower US - Zeeland, MI
Mead Johnson Nutrition, a major manufacturer of baby formula, is looking for Lab Analyst for their Chemistry Lab.This is a 1st shift position, 7am to 3pm with a pay rate of $15.50 with an increase after 6 months and at a year.The ideal candidate for this position will have degree in Chemistry or science, with lab experience, someone who is organized, pays attention to detail, able to prioritize workload, able to work well as a team, and also independently, and also able to manage repetitive tasks are some of the key skills.Testing to ensure the vitamin and nutrient levels are of proper quality on our infant formula products such as: Vitamin analysis via HPLC, Near Infrared testing for Proximates (fat, protein, and moisture), and Sample preparation tasks including both standard weighing/mixing/aliquot, and use of robotic sample preparation instrument are some of the analyses the person selected for this position would do.
12 days 1 hour ago
apply1st Shift Analytical Chemistry Lab Position Manpower US - Zeeland, MI, United States
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- R&D Analytical Technician / GC Chemist, Orange, CA - Mil...
- Assistant Scientist
Rocky Mount, NC
- Analytical Chemist 1st shift
Sugar Land, TX
- Team Leader- FT 1st shift Core Lab
- Scientist 1
View More Jobs in Zeeland, MI:
- View More Jobs in Zeeland, MI
- More 1st Shift Analytical Chemistry Lab Position Jobs in Zeeland, MI
- More Manpower US Jobs in Zeeland, MI
View More Jobs in Michigan:
- View More Jobs in Michigan
- More 1st Shift Analytical Chemistry Lab Position Jobs in Michigan
- More Manpower US Jobs in Michigan