0000103375-Project Manager III, Digital Mkt DatainVentiv Health Clinical - NJ, USA
0000103375-Project Manager III, Digital Mkt Data
A Project Manager III (Digital Marketing Data Integration) is needed for a 12-month contract position at major pharma company in Northeast.
The Project Management role is crucial to our fast paced, execution driven Multi-Channel Engagement team. This individual will exhibit classic project management capabilities: Project delivery within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope. A qualified candidate will understand Campaign Management tools (such as Adobe or Salesforce) and the importance of data integration in powering these platforms.
Follow PMO project management methodology.
Develop the project scope statements for each project and manage it throughout the project.
Manage the day-to-day activities of the projects
Maintain and update the project plans.
Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties. Keep the content succinct and organized each week.
Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions
Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
Effectively manage risk. Be involved and aware of major milestones for each project, able to identify potential risks before they happen and guide team on mitigation. Develop a project risk plan for both projects and manage the project risks according to the plans.
Take direction from Workstream leads and partner with them on delivery.
• Be the point day to day contact for vendor delivery and accountability for projects. Provides an overall view of vendor performance and helps manage vendors.
• Global collaboration: Stay connected to other Project Managers and the PMO
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital marketing projects or multi-channel programs; Importantly programs that involved data integration with digital channels.
• Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
• Experience working on a global team
• Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
• Results-focused approach including the ability to drive team delivery and effectively engage with senior stakeholders
• Budget management experience
Required skills/experience must be on resume under experience section: Budget, Budget management, Documentation, Leads, Mitigation
Additional skill/experience manager would like to see on resume under experience section: MS Office, Project documentation, Project management/Project Manager, Project plans, Campaign management, Channel engagement, Data integration, Digital campaign, Digital marketing, Integration, Integrator, Marketing, PMO
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
inVentiv Health Jobs
12 days 14 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
inVentiv Health Clinical was launched in January 2013 as the clinical segment of inVentiv Health, a best-in-class team of global healthcare experts offering clinical, commercial and consulting services designed to provide a comprehensive customer experience that delivers greater long term value. With roots dating back to 1984, inVentiv Health Clinical is an amalgamation of a number of clinical services companies who, when brought together, had the skills and experience to allow inVentiv Health Clinical to become a leading global Clinical Research Organization.