Job Search TipsBrowsing for jobs
Searching for jobs on Granted.com is a very quick and easy process. You can do it in three ways:
1. On the home page, type the job title, keywords relevant to your industry or a particular company that you are interested in. You can also specify the location by writing down the city, state or zip code.
2. Use the Advanced Search feature to speed up your job search process. This feature lets you specify which words and phrases you want to include or exclude.
3. You can also filter the job openings by date (when they were announced) and how closely they are located to where you live.
4. Using the exclude jobs feature is useful when you want to exclude certain keywords in your job search.
5. You can also use the Browse Jobs feature to see a listing of all the major jobs by category and jobs by state. You can further narrow down your job search by clicking on the mentioned industries and see the relevant sub-categories for that industry.Using the job search boxes
If the job title or industry that you are interested in contains more than two words, just put the entire phrase in double quotes. For example, write: "network engineer". The search is also not case sensitive.Using abbreviations, job titles and firm names
In certain industries, the abbreviations are more easily recognized and used. To ensure you do not miss out on any opportunities use both in your search.
You can also search available job openings by a particular company, for example type company:Chevron.
To view job openings by a particular job title, use this method, type title:teacher.
If the job title has multiple words, use the same method. For example, type title:special education teacher.
If you want to include similar job titles while looking for jobs, enter both in the search box in the following manner:
You can keep fine-tuning your search criteria. The previous search parameters that you have used will automatically be added to the box on the left side of the page. You can use them again by clicking on them.