Helwig, Henderson, LaMagna & Spinola, LLP, formed in 1991, is a multi-faceted practice that includes elder care law,guardianships/conservatorships and trusts and estates law, personal injury, transactions, business litigation, medical malpractice and negligence defense, as well as wills and testaments. When you need a skilled attorney to navigate through the complicated legal system, call on us to provide the expert counsel you need.
There is no substitute for enlisting the aid of a competent, professional law firm to guide you through the intricacies of the complex legal system and to advocate on your behalf. You will find that our commitment to quality representation begins with prompt responses to your inquiries, complete explanations of your choices and thorough preparation of your case.
We have locations on Long Island, and in New York City, Westchester and Connecticut.
Helwig, Henderson, LaMagna & Spinola’s attorneys include Certified Veteran’s Administration Attorneys, Licensed Nursing Home Administrators in New York and Connecticut and former health care professionals.
Our Attorneys are members of the following associations:
• State and Federal Bars
• New York State and Nassau County Bar Associations
• New York State Trial Lawyers Association
• Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
• Connecticut Bar Association
• New York Bar Association
• National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
• American Health Care Lawyers Association
• Westchester County Bar Association
• We have represented thousands of individuals and numerous insurance companies, as well as various government entities. This experience and expertise allows the firm to perform its role with efficiency and expertise. We will provide you with the right lawyer depending on your needs.
• Industry awards and accolades are meaningless without a consistent track record of integrity, competence and professionalism. With this in mind, the cornerstone of our practice is based on our staunch commitment to client service, keen knowledge of the law and obtainable results.
• As our reputation in the legal profession continually earns us client referrals and new inquiries, we are carrying on our long tradition of delivering client satisfaction — even in the most complex litigation.