The firm was established in 1958 as a small breakaway law firm by Douglas T. Bourdon and W. Robert Burgess. Doug Bourdon and Bob Burgess were originally practicing in the law firm of Anderson Bourdon Sinclair, which was established by Doug Bourdon’s father in the early 1900s.
In 1991, Paul J. Anderson joined the firm, bringing his client base and expertise in private and public practice. The firm became known as Anderson Bourdon Burgess in April 1991.
The firm has continued to grow, servicing clients from the Greater Metropolitan Toronto Area to other clients doing business in Ontario from Asia, Europe, the United States and South America.
Area of practice
Anderson Bourdon Burgess practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.