• One of the first attorneys in Kane County qualified under the new rules for Capitol Litigation Committee.
• First dual jury trial in a death penalty case in Kane County.
• Over 20 murder cases to completion.
• Reckless homicides
• Multiple drug cases – at trial and on appeal
• DUI – trained and certified in field sobriety testing
• ISBA – Successful Amicus Brief to the Illinois Supreme Court – issue of search and seizure (People vs. James)
Education & Experience
• Graduated from the University of Illinois, 1990
• Graduated from the DePaul College of Law, 1994
• 1992 – Worked for Donahue Sowa & Bugos