Our firm traces its origins to 1922, when Robert P. Ferry opened a law office on the West Lake Street in Lake Mills, Wisconsin. In 1964, John A. Neupert joined Perry’s practice after serving as Jefferson County District Attorney. Thomas O. Wakeman joined the practice in 1974. In 2002, the firm then known as “Neupert & Wakeman, S.C.” relocated to its current office in the newly remodeled former home of the Bank of Lake Mills, across from Commons Park in downtown Lake Mills. In 2003, the firm opened an office at 114 West Madison Street in Waterloo, Wisconsin, where the firm shared office space with Gus Harms.
Area of practice
Neuberger, Wakeman, Lorenz, Griggs & Sweet practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.