Our firm has always been based around a single core concept and goal: exceptional client relationships. For 100 years, we have worked tirelessly to foster and hone our client bonds in order to provide truly effective legal representation. This time-honored commitment began in 1915, when Claude Palmer and Clifford Powell founded our firm under the name Palmer and Powell.
In 1934 that tradition continued with the addition of Harold T. Parker as a partner. Our firm was formally renamed Parker, McCay & Criscuolo in 1948, and later shortened to Parker McCay in the mid 2000s. Over the past five years, we have continued growing and expanding the expertise of our legal team and practice areas, in a continued effort to help our clients achieve their goals with precision and efficiency.