McTague Law Firm LLP has served Windsor and southwestern Ontario since its founding in 1920 by Charles P. McTague. Mr. McTague practised with the firm until his appointment in July of 1935 to the Supreme Court of Ontario. He served there until December 8, 1938, when he was appointed to the Court of Appeal for the Province of Ontario. He sat as a Justice of Appeal until his retirement in April of 1944 at which time he accepted a position as Chairman of the National Labour Relations Board. Subsequent to that appointment, Mr. McTague served on the Wartime Contracts Board and later served as Counsel to the Investment Dealers Association of Canada.
Area of practice
McTague Law Firm LLP practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.