St. Agnes also supports off-site facilities including Seton Imaging Center and the Ellicott City Surgery Center. For more information, please call 410-368-6000.
In 1862, The Daughters of Charity began St. Agnes Hospital, carrying on their centuries-old mission of service. The first Catholic hospital in Baltimore, St. Agnes was originally created to provide nursing care for the poor. The facility moved to its present location in 1876 and was reorganized as a full-service hospital in 1906.
Today St. Agnes Hospital is a full-service community teaching hospital with residency programs in a number of medical/surgical specialties.