Stuckert and Yates has been serving Newtown, Pennsylvania and Bucks County community since 1902, when the law firm was founded by William R. Stuckert. In 1956, Sidney T. Yates, commenced his practice with William R. Stuckert. Since then, Stuckert and Yates has expanded its very active practice to its present complement of lawyers.
Stuckert and Yates is located in the heart of the business district of Newtown Borough. In 1998, the firm completed a move to its newly-renovated building at Two North State Street. From this location, Stuckert and Yates continues to be an active and vital member of the area’s legal and commercial community.
We are a full service law firm with experienced attorneys practicing in many areas of law. The firm places particular emphasis on real estate, estate planning and estate administration, business and commercial law and corporate law. However, Stuckert and Yates also has lawyers who concentrate in the areas of civil trials, municipal law, zoning, land use and land development, personal injury, and family law.